Cockroach Pest control services In Dhaka
Call us at
(880) 01911 778807
Cockroaches Pest Control Service provider in Dhaka city, without a doubt, the queens of survival. It is estimated that at least 300 million years have been present on earth. Their ability to survive and adapt to almost any condition makes them one of the most challenging pests to eliminate. This makes Cockroaches Pest Control Service one of our most demanded services throughout in Dhaka City.
Cockroaches are associated with various health risks, especially when a plague of cockroaches is discovered at home since they are carriers of many bacteria and can spread diseases such as salmonellosis, dysentery, or even gastroenteritis. Besides, much research has been carried out to confirm the relationship in some asthmatic crises with cockroach droppings.
It is essential to act as soon as possible when signs of a cockroach pest are discovered, and perform the necessary disinsection treatment or control of cockroach pests since they reproduce rapidly. In addition to its rapid reproduction, its excellent natural resistance makes professional action required to get rid of a plague of cockroaches, not so much for the range of professional products they can use, but for the how and where, an expert technician knows how to apply the different biocides.
Dhaka Garments Cockroaches Control Service
Cockroaches Pest Service Control is a term commonly used to refer to Cockroach Disinsection Treatments, although not the most recommended. Our Cockroach treatment is 100% effective, guaranteeing the total elimination of Cockroach Pests.
Quite several people who suffer from an infestation of cockroaches in their homes or business try to solve the problem themselves, but there are very few who manage to get rid of the plague.
Effective fumigation is one that eliminates the root problem and prevents its subsequent reappearance, which is only possible through a thorough knowledge of the pest as well as the most indicated treatments according to the extent of the infestation and the species of cockroach that causes the problem.
Expert pest control technicians thoroughly know the behavior, reproductive biology, and physiology of these insects. They know how to identify the species that causes the issue, where to find the nests, and evaluate the degree of infection of the affected homes or businesses. From all of this, they apply a personalized treatment based on the characteristics of their activities. It is doubtless, the most effective and fastest solution to eliminate, once and for all, these unpleasant companions.
We are experts in Cockroaches control
Our specialist technicians are experts in the Cockroaches Pest control Service. The Pest control services bd team consists of biologists and veterinarians with an in-depth knowledge of the behavior and biology of the various pests and the methodologies for their control. This allows us to offer a solution that is environmentally friendly, professional, and with maximum efficiency.
Our Cockroach Disinsection and Fumigation Treatment:
- Fumigation 100% Effective. It ensures complete elimination of the Cockroaches in its different phases: Ooteca (eggs), nymphs, and adults.
- Custom fumigation, depending on the level of infestation and the cockroach species.
- 100% fumigation Guaranteed, we give you three months of guarantee, eliminating the infestation.
“Problems with pests? We can give you a quick and professional solution.”
Cockroaches Control Service For Restuarant
Pest control services bd has several specialized treatments to eradicate cockroaches, the choice of one or the other will depend on the specific characteristics of your home or your business, and the severity of the cockroach pest of your home.
Our service technicians have extensive experience in all types of disinfection, and other insect eradication, etc., in short, we carry out all the pest control treatments, and they are also distributed throughout the national territory, to ensure fast service.
Our service includes tips that will help prevent your cockroach problem from reproducing again.
Pest control services bd makes use of the latest technologies and continuously works on developing new, more productive, and faster treatments, which is possible thanks to the in-depth knowledge of the plague several years of experience.
If you have any further questions about cockroaches, see our FAQ section.
Our mode of operations:
- Call us, and you will be attended to by our nearest delegation
- We offer fast and personalized attention
- We will evaluate your pest problem, make an inspection if necessary and give you budget and recommendations
- We will both agree on the time of the visit
- Our approved technicians will apply the appropriate treatment
- We will agree on the time of the treatment
- We will use risk-free therapy for pets and children. So you don’t have to worry about your little ones. We gat you covered.
- To ensure that the problem is effectively resolved
- We will agree on the necessary services,
- Prevention recommendations to avoid reoccurrence
Questions and Answers
- How can someone know his home has a cockroach pest?
We can detect signs of cockroach problems by evidence such as cockroach droppings, marks, remains of molted skins, or other damages caused by the cockroach, strange odors, and living specimens found in kitchens, laundry rooms or basements.
- How can I eliminate cockroaches?
There are endless non-professional products to eliminate cockroaches, although the most effective way is always the professional treatment, and that is why we are ever at your reach.
- What are the treatments for cockroaches?
Pest control services bd has different methods to eliminate cockroaches; the products used may vary: spray, gel, or baits are the most common
- What kind of products to eradicate cockroaches exist?
As a professional pest control company, we have a wide range of very effective biocides. The kind of product administered will be dependent on the treatment that is needed to be applied.
How to keep clean your kitchen or restaurant cockroaches free??
Cockroaches usually enter the kitchens, bathrooms, and other areas from arches, sinks, drains, etc. The reason why they come to the house is that they are looking for food and shelter, so it is imperative to seal any cracks that are there and for which cockroaches can enter your home.
How to know where the cockroaches nest is?
Sometimes it can be challenging to locate their hiding places, but they love damp and dark spots, such as basements, garages, and warehouses, or the ceilings of the bathrooms, pipes and drains, cracks or groves. Inspecting these places is an excellent way to discover the cockroach nest.
Identifying the location of cockroaches in your homes
- Determining the hideout of a mosquito invasion depends on the species of cockroaches that have invaded your property. As mentioned earlier, some cockroaches prefer warm and humid areas, while others can tolerate more refreshing conditions.
- Check the bathrooms: Check on the back of the cabinets, especially if they are filled with soaps and toiletries that have been stored for a while or first aid kits. Check the installation pipes behind sinks, bathtubs, and toilets, whether they can hide in dark and protected spaces with access to water or where there is condensation. Cockroaches will live happily eating soap residue, toilet paper, and tissues, even skin and hair cells that shed naturally.
- Inspect the kitchen: Look at the cabinets, pay special attention to hidden areas with pipes such as under sinks and dishwashers. Sometimes cockroaches can be found in unsuspected corners of closets, out of human sights. The edges and cracks of home appliances with a motor, which offer warm and hidden grooves, such as kitchens, refrigerators, and freezers, are other areas to be meticulously reviewed. Even smaller appliances such as microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, and blenders could house cockroaches.
- Examine the sinks
- Check the basement
- examine drains
How to prevent cockroaches in your home
Eliminate food sources – store dry food in airtight containers or sealed plastic bags and do not leave food in sight. Do not leave liquids in the sink and try to avoid leaving dirty kitchen utensils for a long time.
Avoid as much as possible – excess food in your pet’s containers overnight.
Avoid accumulating piles of newspapers, magazines – or cardboard boxes on the floor or in the bottom of cabinets, as cockroaches release an aggregation pheromone in their feces to warn other cockroaches that they have found a safe nest.
Seal the entry points – to prevent access of cockroaches. Among the potential entry points are the common walls with other properties, including small cracks in the skirting boards and sockets, since all types of cockroaches have a great ability to pass through tiny gaps.
Request a Free Quote
Call for your fast free quote at +8801911778807. Get a free quote from Pest Control Services with no obligation. A specialist will contact you as soon as possible. Say goodbye to pests.